Our Internship Program is a great way to be directly involved and immersed in the mission of For Others during your summer off as a college student. For Others internships are 8-week, paid summer experiences from June 6, 2022 – July 29, 2022. While we cannot guarantee housing, we do offer to try and help place you into trusted housing environments. Interns should be between the ages of 18-25, should have successfully completed their Freshman year of college, and should reflect our Staff Values (the H’s). We understand the complexities of being a college student, so we’ll work with you around any previously made summer plans like family vacations or weddings, we just ask that you let us know during your interview process when those away-times will be.
Currently, we’re looking for:
Admin interns will interface directly with several members of the For Others team to assist with the day-to-day operations of For Others and support its goals.
All Administrative Intern applicants should send their resumes and cover letters by completing our application form.
Data Collection Interns
Data Collection Interns will be responsible for helping us migrate data from Salesforce to Blackbaud, and for helping us effectively capture and collect partner data throughout the summer. Experience in a CRM system is required, with Blackbaud experience preferred.
All Data Collection Intern applicants should send their resumes and cover letters by completing our application form.
Marketing Interns should have skillsets in one or more of the following areas:
- Writing (copy writing, interviewing, transcribing interviews, story collection, writing for social media)
- Videography (understanding of camera essentials, lighting, framing, and audio capture)
- Video editing (understanding of Premiere Pro editing software, color grading, motion graphics practice is a plus)
- Graphic design (understanding of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, as well as practice with layout, social media graphics, and print design)
- Photography (understanding of camera essentials, lighting, framing, editing, and color grading)
All Marketing Intern applicants should send their resumes, cover letters, portfolio links (no PDFs please — send us a website or your social media to view work), and two letters of recommendation (one from a pastor and one from a leader) to us by completing our application form.